Forums logging me out unexpectedly?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I notice that now when I come to read the forums, I need to log-in again. In the past, I have been able to visit the forums without needing to do this. Has something changed? (forums or Chrome?)

I log-in with the "stay logged in" checkbox selected. But it doesn't seem to help. I generally visit at least once each day. Do you have an idea what I can do to stay logged in?

- Woodsorrel

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Sorry, no idea. :dunno:
I know my computer kicks me out if I do an automatic clear out of history though.

If no one comes onto the thread and offers a good idea of why you're having an issue, and what you might do to fix it, I'll flag it for Admin to have a looksee.

M

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I’ve had it a few times, I wonder if the software is geared to log members out occasionally. Clearing the cache or upgrading operating system definitely requires log in.

If it’s happening every time and you’re using a saved link to access, you’ll need to scrap that and set another in your browser. The problem is more likely to be at your end.

This is happening now every time I visit the forums. It began sometime within the last two weeks. I agree it is more likely to be at my end. But nothing I'm doing has changed.

It is possible that my browser, Chrome, is behaving differently. But I want to check to see if something on the forum has changed.

I'm interested to see what ideas people can suggest. It is a huge pain in the posterior to need to log-in each time I want to visit the forums.

Thanks,

- Woodsorrel

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE