fjallraven rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
No experience but it looks incredibly comfortable....they come in various sizes by the look of the ad if the one for sale is a large.....

Jaan

Forager
Apr 22, 2011
Tallinn, Estonia
Have you had a chance to look at them in person?

When I bought my rucksack I had a choice between the Kajka 75 and the Karrimor Sabre 45 + Side Pockets.

The Kajka 75 came in at just over 3 kilos, which is a bit heavy. The adjustment system seemed very good and the materials were superb. The pack has A LOT of cool and fiddly features, which you might and might not use. It also cost in the store in Estonia about 250€. Easier to pack, since it's front opening. The top lid can be used as a daypack, there's a bottom storage area for drying clothes on the move and so forth. Look at the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQgUfY0fSRs

I chose the Karrimor because it's lighter, cheaper, has less fiddly bits and seems more robust, even though the actual fabric on the Kajka seemed stronger. I put my faith in Karrimor blindly, since I couldn't see it before I bought it. Very satisfied.

Also read that the Kajka starts squeaking in rain, and that put me off almost immediately. I like to be quiet. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE