First Part Of Big Christmas Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Hi All

Going to get rid of absolutely everything that I have that is surplus to requirements.

As usual, most of this kit will be in either very good, new or nearly new condition

Please pay attention to the notes at the bottom!

Coleman Triple Burner dual fuel stove, (only been used for two fortnight breaks and a couple of weekenders). (Coleman's spiel)... the 3 burner is similar to the perennial best selling 2 burner. With 3 powerful burners, large pan

support area and effective windshield, this stove is a perfect partner on family or group camp, whatever the weather. For convenience and protection it folds into a self contained carry case. The stove operates off unleaded petrol

or Coleman liquid fuel. Fuel type: Unleaded petrol / Coleman liquid fuel.
Product Features
4925 watts power
Up to 7 hr burn time
3 powerful burners

Don't think there are any still available in the UK VGC £80 SOLD Some light rust spots, mainly internal, but fixtures such as handle, clasps and the fuel tank are pretty much as new. Comes with fuel filter funnel
Please note that this is a weighty beast and the price includes Packaging, Post and Paypal fees

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg
IMG_0889.jpg

Coleman Dual Fuel Single Mantle Lantern Features
•Operates off unleaded petrol or Coleman® Liquid Fuel
•Run time: Up to 14 h
•Dimensions: H 32 x Ø 15 cm
•Weight: 1.34 kg
125W Output
Burn Time Up to 14 Hours
Weight 1300g
VGC £39 NOW £30 SOLD

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

Quilt / Hammock quilt with extra lashing points. Comes with elastics / toggles plus a brand new British Army waterproof compression sack (packs even smaller than shown)

Measures approx 4' x 4' 6" in brown pertex with down fill. made by our own Unsponsored. As new, never used as I bought this for my wife :) £50 SOLD

IMG_0900copy.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

HEADS UP

I will be away working for most of this week. Those of you who have bought from me previously already know that I have decent quality kit but I am not always able to guarantee when it will be dispatched due to the nature of my work. However...Mrs Sack has said that she will be able to post stuff on Thursday or Friday this week if I am away so it will arrive after Christmas most probably! I will be logging on at various times during the week so you can PM me to buy or ask any questions. As usual PMs will dictate who gets any item NOT POSTS IN THE THREAD. Paypal preferred and all prices include fees and P&P.

A lot more stuff to follow

Best wishes for Christmas to all of you

Large Sack

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE