Drink Safe Explorer Canteen 1.0L (water filter) BNIB.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Its this little beaut:
explorer-canteen-main.jpg

seen here:
http://www.drinksafe-systems.co.uk/products.php

I got this a little while ago but haven't actually taken it out, its bone dry and never even had tap water through it. i've taken it out of the packet to look at it and thats about it.
however i find myself needing the travel tap rather then the canteen as it fits into my bike drinks bottle cage.

this comes with all the gubbinz, neoprene cover and even a tap adaptor for the filter i'll even throw in a US army insulated cover with molle clips for connecting it to your belt/bag/dog/friend/significant other/space alien.

I shall ask for £30 including postage and paypal. after all it is brand new and hasn't had my chops on it or anything ;)
pete

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
I've seen one of these in action and they are cracking bits of kit... Far simpler to top up than an inline/hydration bladder. Just unscrew lid, fill with clearest water source and away!

If I had the spare cash (i'm coveting something) It would be sold now! Regards, al.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE