different hammock companies??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jamin

Forager
Nov 27, 2006
lincoln
www.piczo.com
looking for something new, but not sure what. i have a dd travel hammock. found uk hammocks and considering the woodsman hammock. but what else is out there. uk companies ?? cheers guys.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
I think Paradise hammocks are UK based too. No others I'm aware of.

I'd probably buy a UK hammocks or Warbonnet hammock if I didn't make my own.

Also, Unsponsored (a member on here) also makes and sells basic Pertex hammocks from time to time.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Not sure they actually make hammocks, per se, but I'm sure they'd be open to commission.

Tenth Wonder will make a custom hammock quite cheaply (but they are made in the Far East)

Headshed

Forager
Nov 17, 2011
Warwick
I can certainly recommend UKHammocks, I've got a Woodsman X double layer and love it. Just trying to decide wether to go for a Snugpak underquilt or splash out on a UKhammocks one now!

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I can certainly recommend UKHammocks, I've got a Woodsman X double layer and love it. Just trying to decide wether to go for a Snugpak underquilt or splash out on a UKhammocks one now!

+1 quality and customer care second to none :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE