dad 50th pirthday present, help needed.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jamin

Forager
Nov 27, 2006
lincoln
www.piczo.com
howdy guys, in the look out for a present for the old fellas 50th. was thinking a nice leather belt but cant realy think of much else for the man who has everything. hes a outdoor'ie, shooter, tree surgeon type of guy. any sugestions apriciated. cheers guys.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
What's your budget? There are some really nice things out there that a fella wouldn't necessarily by for himself. For a shooter, you could get a shell holder to match the belt, maybe a nice rifle sling. A man can never have too many knives either.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
If he's a game shooter rather than a target shooter then why not commission a special knife for him?

There's lots of makers on here that would be more than happy to take you through various ideas so you end up with something really special for him

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
For my dads 50th i made him a smoke cabnet a Cold smoker.
He doesnt use it but we smoke meat in it as a family.
I reckon he could smoke the meat he catches and shoots.
Thanks
Jacob

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
My Daughter bought me a Ray Mears (yeah, I know) leather belt for my 50th and some eight and a bit years on I am still wearing and treasuring it and remembering them buying it for me every time I thread it through and put it on my trousers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE