Cuben/Dyneema anyone?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
Is there anyone we know working with Cuben/Dyneema at the moment?

I'll be ordering a little ultralight daypack from Hyperlite later today. I'll let you know about it when it shows up, if it's any good. I have a suspicion this is going to be a little like Chinese food for me. I'll get one but will probably want another twenty minutes later. If this sort of stuff attracts your attention, they do some straightforwardly great packs and other things ... got to keep your load light though ... which suits me down to the ground, frankly.

Anyway, they have a wallet on their site which I thought to add to the shopping as mine is on its way out. I didn't much like it in the end, and wondered if BCUK knows for anyone making little dyneema wallets, stuffsacks and so forth at the moment

Last edited:

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
Can't find stokepa1 on ebay, but can find Tread Lite .. could it be that?

... ah, yes .. stokepa31

got there in the end

Thanks

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
Yes, I can see that ... I quickly scooped a lot of things into my basket. Pausing for breath right now, but at this rate I think I might become derelict one piece of sailcloth at a time :lol:

Reactions: MrEd

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE