Comrie Croft indoor Bushcraft boot sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
Saturday the 8Th October Say starting around 10ish :)

Ive been in contact Comrie Croft about organising a wee get together with the Idea of a boot sale to we can sell or trade our surplus kit.
They have kindly agreed to hire use the hall at a discounted price so we would have an indoor dry area for this.

First weekend available: 7th - 8th October. Saturday the 8th we have our barn dance so there will be a bit of a party.. Tickets are available in the shop if anybody wanted to go for £10.

How does this sound to everyone to soon or will we go ahead

cheers Russ

Last edited:

windward

Forager
Sep 28, 2006
Edinburgh
Hi Russ, Im going to the barn dance anyway so will be there. Went there a couple of years ago...it's a good ceilidh!

I've lots bits to shift so the boot sale is a great idea.

Vince

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
Just got this from George
That's great Russell, I'll put you in for that slot but be aware that we will probably get a lot of camping bookings that weekend because of the barn dance and the Hairy Coo bike race on the Saturday, also the High Meadow is closed because of the race so the only space available will be in the Lower Meadow and the woods. So get back quickly with some numbers and I can set aside some pitches for you.

George

If you can get back to us asap with numbers

bronskimac

Forager
Aug 22, 2011
Dundee
I have a list of bushcraft things to buy so I'm hoping this goes ahead. If there is enough interest, I would be up for camping and heading to the barn dance.

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
I can attend on Saturday, but won't be camping as I live so close.

I've got some gear to sell and may have Nonsuch's surplus stuff too.

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
Yes, Doc will be very kindly selling off my stuff as I can't make it. Roll up, roll up, all proceeds to charity. If you are my size (L-XL) Comrie Croft on Saturday could be a dangerous place to be for your wallet.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE