Change my Name?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

In Wood

Nomad
Oct 15, 2006
Leyland, Lancashire.
I want to alter a letter in my name without it being listed as a name change, can this be done, possibly by the MODs?

I currently am listed as In Wood and I would like to change it to IN Wood, so just the "n" changing to an upper case letter "N".

If it is a major job then dont bother but if it can be done without causing any problems please let me know how.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
I want to alter a letter in my name without it being listed as a name change, can this be done, possibly by the MODs?

I currently am listed as In Wood and I would like to change it to IN Wood, so just the "n" changing to an upper case letter "N".

If it is a major job then dont bother but if it can be done without causing any problems please let me know how.

We (Mods) don't have the power to do that - you need to ask Tony for this one. Don't expect a reply on a short notice though, as the man is busy with more important things than BCUK. On a second though, you could try Ed (also an admin).

General thought about changing your name though is: you choose it - so you use it. Unless it's too obvious to relate it to your personal name / for everyone on the Net to find out who you are, etc.

In Wood

Nomad
Oct 15, 2006
Leyland, Lancashire.
Thanks for the replies (well some):rolleyes:

It was just that as I said I wanted to change one letter from lower case to upper case.
It is no big deal I will leave it as is unless Tony fancies doing it when he is not too busy, so long as it wont come up as a name change or anything like that.

OH Spanish Islands! (sounds like baliaricks:D ) It dont matter I will remain In Wood as aposed to IN Wood.:p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE