1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice

Canvas and Leather 55-60 ltr sack.

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by quietone, Feb 28, 2016.

1. quietone

quietone Full Member

I have this beautiful leather and canvas sack up for grabs. It was made by a wizard of these parts called Bilmo.
    I love the sack, it is a thing of beauty and it hurts to have to let it go so soon, before I've had a chance to make some memories.

The reason it has to go is that my back rules my life, and unfortunately for me, my back doesn't get along with the bag. I've used it twice on day hikes, no rain or mud on it. The slight white marking seen is where I rubbed some diy greenland wax on and didn't heat it properly into the fibres. I will do a proper job before I post it to the lucky recipient.

It's around 55-60 ltr, and weighs 1.6 kg empty. I'm told it is the same dimensions as the standard Isle Royale pack.

I'd like £90 including delivery to the UK only. Payment via paypal, or you can collect in person. Interested parties can PM please, to reserve. I would possibly accept a swap, but only for an adze, mini adze.
    Sorry for the crap images.

I'm away from home from today, so I wont be able to post until I get back next week.

cheers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DSC_0322.jpg

Attached Files:

#1 quietone, Feb 28, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  2. potboiler

potboiler Full Member

It's lovely, and I'd probably have it but for the fact that Ian's making something for me already.

Have a bump for Ian's skill and your sale!

3. The Joker

The Joker Native

pm sent re bag

4. The Joker

The Joker Native

hopefully you received my pm this time lol

5. quietone

quietone Full Member

Now sold.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk