Can I post a picture ? Answer was no please ignore !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Green Weasel

Tenderfoot
Jul 4, 2010
West Sussex
Hm that did'nt work .Sorry. Seems I have no permission to post images and being a total computer numpty (only joined the 21st Century last year ) I've no idea what to do now .

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
From a fellow computer clutz, you have my sympathy.
Eventually I did as you have done and asked.
Basically though, you need to have the photos hosted somewhere else and then link to that host site in your post here.

Bound to be someone clever along shortly to help out :)

atb,
Toddy

Green Weasel

Tenderfoot
Jul 4, 2010
West Sussex
Thanks for the moral support Toddy. I've managed to pop an avatar on my post . If posting an image was as simple I'd be ok.
I'll have to wait until my 7 year old Grand daughter comes round to help me !.

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Settler
Jul 10, 2010
Scotland
I use www.photobucket.com to host my pics. It's a free service, you create an account and upload your pics to their servers, each pic then has a direct weblink which you can hotlink to here via the IMG tags. There are other hosting services but I find photobucket easy to use, been using it for years.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Open up a photobucket account if you haven't already. Then you just hover your cursor over the picture and choose the image link

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
If you open an account with photobucket.
DSCF3204-1.jpg

click the upload pics button.
DSCF3211.jpg

it will take you through the upload procedure.
once complete either copy this code(highlighted in blue) from below the small pic.
DSCF3207.jpg

or copy this code(the same text) frome the box on the left of the screen.
DSCF3208.jpg

then post the text directly into the post text box. if you do it in the advanced text box you can preview your post and check it's worked. hope that helps.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE