britishblades down?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Any news on this at all? Last I heard was moving to new server but surely dosn't take that long.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Hahahahahaha. Can't believe i haven't been here in soo long. I call in to find the same issues with BB :)

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Does anybody have fresh news about BB?

While it's possible there was a delay with a move to a new server as originally thought, it has probably been too long for that idea now so I'd imagine the forum has been closed down and mothballed?

It says it a post further up the page that the owner has been very unwell,perhaps he is not yet well enough to instigate the migration of the site, being at the tail end of an 18 month recovery myself, i know how he might be feeling and certain things get put to one side.

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
I hate to say it but it seems looks BB has gone for good. I was a member from the beginning but I reckon we all just to need to move on now :)

5teep

Tenderfoot
Aug 6, 2017
Scotland
I agree, I was a while finding BushcraftUk but I'm glad I did. I spent weeks clicking on the BB link and getting nothing and finally decided that era was over. Long live the next one :)

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I hate to say it but it seems looks BB has gone for good. I was a member from the beginning but I reckon we all just to need to move on now :)

None of us have heard anything at all. I did think it would return on a new server, but wonder if the demise of Photobucket may have been the final nail in the coffin.

Steep, there is RealOutdoorsForums if you fancy it. Due to old friends and low active membership, it may appear cliquey. But it's a haven for lost BB souls and others to pull up a chair, light a pipe, and wibble about nothing in particular. Most of us are old, fat, and too lazy to actually do much outdoorsy stuff, but we have our moments. :)

And I am utterly determined to get out this week in my EasyHammocks Hiker XL which will be reviewed.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE