Bivi/bedroll AKA tentvelope

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robby

Nomad
Jul 22, 2005
Glasgow, Southside
I've recently started volunteering as an Assistant Cub Leader and was persuaded to talk to the kids about camping. Told them about envelope sleeping bags and Mummy sleeping bags then brought ought my waterproof bedroll. explained how it meant I could use it and it would give the same sort of protection as a tent but was just like a sleeping bag when one of the kids looked at me and said 'So....it's like a tentvelope sleeping bag?'. It will forever forward be known as the tentvelope. Absolute genius!! That's one of the things I love about working with kids, the spontaneous moments of sheer utterly random brilliance.

Bindle

Tenderfoot
Oct 10, 2014
The Mendips
Wait until you try and organise something, and the parents don't get back to you, then they all get round you like a group of Premiership footballers around the referee because the closing date has passed and little Johnny can't go anymore.

Or you take them on a night walk and one of them sh**ts themselves, that was a particular highlight because I wasn't there that night!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE