Bison Bushcraft & Swazi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
I have for sale the following

1 x Pair as new Bison Bushcraft Moleskin Trousers in size 40'', these are the new Mark 2 version with ventile knee patches, they are in as new condition and have never been worn let alone washed, the only thing is I have replaced the elasticated leg cords with proper tie cords as the elasticated ones do my head in. Rogers clothing needs no introduction, reason for selling is they are now to big due to losing weight so selling to fund a pair the right size.
Asking £85 all in with Paypal and P&P

Secondly an as new Swazi Nahanni shirt size XXL in Swazi's trade mark Tussock. Again as new and been worn twice, excellent New Zealand style bush shirt in Swazi's fleece material with windproof front and back, has kangaroo handwarmer pocket and removable hood, but again I guess if you are looking at this you know what your looking at. This is the Swazi version from New Zealand not the RM version. Asking £135.00 all in with Paypal and P&P

Brand new never worn Brown Leather baseball cap, one size fits most. £12 all in etc

Any questions or info please PM me

Bisonbushcraft moleskin.jpgBaseball Hat.jpgNahanni.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE