Basket Making Course

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
I would to thank Jules for her hard work and patience during the day.

Whilst all the students struggled at times I am sure we all share a huge amount of pride in our finished Creels.

I am inspired now to tackle more projects.

Anyone considering booking on basket making workshop for next year should jump at it.

It was fantastic value.

goodjob

charliefoxtrot

Sep 9, 2011
North Lancs, UK.
Seconded ! I'm really chuffed with mine, it makes an ideal kindling basket. I had a chat with Jules later and thanked her in person, also apologised for being a bit stressed on the day.. (I was the grumpy ginger bloke btw for those who were there). Though I found it a steep learning curve I'd really like to do some more. Very rewarding.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Me too. Had 9 hours of my life poured into that thing and the learning curve for me was vertical! I swear as soon as she walked away having shown me how to do a rand the how to do it info went with her.

Still not sure what I want to use mine for as yet. It'd be an insult to use it as a bin but then again I can't think of much else to use a green willow basket for.

Tony please pass on my thanks to Jules as well. Ta.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE