Avon so soft dry oil spray.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tomteifi

Nomad
Jan 22, 2016
Carmarthenshire, South Wales
Anyone else tried this spray oil? I've been using it for a couple of years in the summer both home and abroad on holidays and find it works excellently to avoid all insect bites as its active ingredient is citronellal. Non toxic and doesn't nearly choke me like all the proprietary insect repellant plus its a natural moisturiser-£3.35 for 150ml on ebay will get you some.

thanks

Tom:mosquitos:

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
Yep used it up in Scotland few years ago . kind of worked at least i had soft skin.avon sometimes do a deal on it so worth a look

Willcurrie

Aug 2, 2015
Argyll
I've used avon skin so soft for a few years in Scotland and it was quite good, hated the smell though. Last year I tried smidge and won't use anything else now, for me it worked brilliantly against the feisty midge.

nige1

Dec 9, 2012
Yorkshire
Hi there, I've used it with good effect for 3 years now, i tried some after I learnt the British army use it! Nige.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE