Aussie Water bottle pouch pattern?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrcairney

Settler
Jun 4, 2011
West Pennine Moors
Hi, a strange question but does anyone have one of those jellybean water pouches?

getimg.cfm?img=Water_Bottle_Cover.jpg
much in the way I made a first aid pouch out of canvas and leather, I'd like to try the same with one of these. I don't want to buy one because I'm tight and it wouldn't get used, but I'd like to get an idea of size, pattern and how it's put together.

I don't suppose anyone that has one and has the inclination could draw up some plans for me? I guess I could buy one and flog it on here, but that seems a bit disingenuous.

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
I have one but without the Hexi pouch on the outside.. It's the same as an ALICE waterbottle Pouch size wise as the Australian army use the American style canteen and canteen cup...

Are you thinking of making some for a commercial venture??

mrcairney

Settler
Jun 4, 2011
West Pennine Moors
Hey John, no just to further my making skills, plus I'd use it. I did think it was like the US one. Perhaps I'll be able the US version on the bay. Adding a pouch to the outside shouldn't be too hard.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE