Anybody been here?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

peds8045

Sep 4, 2005
Telford, Shropshire
I haven't stayed there, but i have just viewed their website and it looks good. I would be interested in any feedback once you have been. Ideal base for a couple of days on Snowdon.

I hope the weather is kind for you when you go.

In Wood

Nomad
Oct 15, 2006
Leyland, Lancashire.
Yep, I will post up a review of the site when we get back, wife has played a blinder, she just came home with a bottle of single malt for me to take with us.:D

She said she had noticed I had finished the Caol Ila and thought I could do with a new one.:beerchug:

Mar 12, 2008
Birmingham, UK
Stayed there last year. Quite a nice site will prob be going back. Found it a little expensive as it was on a per person basis. Toilet block was new and quite well maintained. Camp fires where a definite plus point. Don't think there where established fire pits. A few benches scattered around came in handy. The pub is a fair old stagger away from the site. Think you have to buy firewood from the pub. Although there is a wood just above the site where some can be scavenged. The lake made for a nice way to freshen up in the morning. The start of the ranger path is not far away. The pub is friendly and nice place. My only negative is the grass on site was very long and quite course.

Hope this helps

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE