A Quick Pair of Leather Shoes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Well its been a long time since I have been on this forum but I am back....ish so first things first I hope all is well with everyone.
I have fairly recently become more involved with a Viking reenactment organisation and as such have had to make various things (my clothing for a start) and had to make these rather quickly in time for Jorvik.
For a quick pair I am rather happy with them and they certainly did the job at the festival, nice and authentic too.
They are also rather comfortable around the campsite, they may not look waterproof but it took a long time for surface water to get through the soles. The addition of a hidden sole and sheepskin made them really rather comfy.
So I just thought I would put them up here and show them off and see what you think of them :D

Picture+024+e.jpg

A wee bit grubby, they were all very nice until i tried to glue in the sheepskin!

Picture+019.jpg

Very comfy :D I suppose they would make nice slippers too :D

I

Izzeh

Hey there, They look great.. and so do your funky socks ;)

I have recently had a go at felting some slipper type socks with some merino wool .. i could imagine them under your leather shoes.

Great craftsmanship :)

Izzeh

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
Oh my god the last time I saw strides like that they were sticking out from underneath a house and a load of munchkins were rejoicing in the sudden demise of a wicked witch!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE