16 oz heavy canvas

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
It is expensive :sigh:
Eric Methven had a contact who brings it in from India by the bolt. The lady sews bespoke tents, canopies, and gazebos, etc., and even she couldn't get the price down by much.

If they don't comment on the thread, Eric, Ian (bilmo-p5) are the ones I know of who might know a good supplier.
Loads of other folks asking and using the stuff too though.

cheers,
M

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
As Mary has said, it is expensive. The sort of weight you're looking for is not something I'm generally interested in. The ebay sellers batya_1 and dcfabrictraders usually have some heavyish stuff but it's not particularly cheap. Whaleys(Bradford) will probably have what you want, but again, not cheap.
You might find something in the 2h line at surplus places but the quality can vary widely.
Sorry I can't be of more help.

Siberianfury

Native
Jan 1, 1970
mendip hills, somerset
have you seen those ecohouses from steward wood community in devon? somthing like that, but incorporating more of a bender structure with a raised floor. its just a plan i have for a feild my freind has been turning into a self sustainable community. figures canvas, treated properly would probably be the ideal material for the project

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE