uk legal

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
  1. briar87

Sold MKM EDGE TITANIUM BRONZE / NEW / ADDED THUMB STUD / UK LEGAL CARRY / LEATHER SHEATH / REDUCED!

Hi all. Another knife of mine reluctantly for sale… This beautiful MKM EDGE in titanium, bronze finish. Made by Maniago Knife Makers of Italy. The blade is M390, italian made, with softening on the edges of the back of the knife. A really nice, typically Italian feature. I’ll add more info...
  2. E

Legality on entering an axe to the UK?

Now this is a question I've asked lots of times to different people, and despite usually having a positive answer, I still have my doubts on it. I don't live in the UK but travel in and out of Scotland a lot for camping and bushcraft, and most of the time I carry a tomahawk and knife with me...
  3. G

Sold UK Legal Knives for Sale (Boker+ XS left only)

I am selling these knives from my collection. All knives are unused and comes with its own original box. Real Steel Luna Lite (Red) - SOLD Boker + Atlas Stainless - SOLD Boker + XS (Black) - SOLD Boker + Techtool 1 (Heinnie Edition) - SOLD All price includes the postage (2nd Class Signed...
  4. XIX

Sold UK Legal Kroo-Willem O’Kelly Slipjoint-reduced to ***£150!***

Willem O’Kelly (Kroo) ’Chunky Frank’ UK legal 2.7” slipjoint. Carried but unused-razor sharp. lanyard not included. £280 delivered-NOW £250!!! Came direct from maker in South Africa to me. Carbon fibre scales over stainless liners. lanyard hole. Sheep’s foot/cleaver style blade shape. Willem...
  5. XIX

Sold *price drop*Custom skull Hinderer XM Slippy-UK Legal

This is my Hinderer XM Slippy with black scales and the slicer grind-stonewashed blade. This is a slip joint under 3” so UK Legal carry. It’s in excellent condition having only been carried a few times and used to cut some parcels open so has its sharp original edge which hasn’t been touched...