teaching

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
  1. Bee Outdoors

Teaching and learning

May it be with good intention or not, sometimes we find ourselves telling people how to to do things. Telling someone how to do something is sometimes just as bad as telling them not to do it. No one likes to be told, rather shown how something is done and let them decide for themselves if...
  2. Night Phoenix

Last week of my year long course

Tomorrow I leave for the last week of my year long course to become a bushcraft instructor. Its going to be an intense week of teaching and exams but hopefully HOPEFULLY all will be well. It has been an incredible and amazing course, a wonderous personal journey and one i have worked very...
  3. S

Vote on the most important bushcraft skill

I need your help. I am trying to build a log book system for students for next year and am trying to list skills in 3 levels 1, 2 and 3. So students can work though it building their skills over time. What skills would people suggest I include in the log book and what would the 3 levels look...