polish army lavvu

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
  1. P

Sold Polish Army Lavvu like new

For Sale (Sold Pending Funds) 2 halves of a Polish Army Lavvu plus poles. That is complete Lavvu. I believe it is size two as it has two grommets at the door opening. In Excellent condition, looks unused. I have put this up once in the summer in my garden to check it and then it was put away...
  2. J

delete

deleted
  3. Darryl of Sussex

Whole Lotta Lavvu

I have been looking at alternatives to tents and so far have bought a tarp to practice with and was wondering about using a poncho as a Lavvu. It seems to be that the Polish army (obviously) has already cornered the market in making tents from ponchos, so I guess i’ll just have to buy one. So...
  4. scottisha5

Polish Lavvu's wanted.

Hi Folks, Looking for good condition Polish Lavvu's to MOD for forum members. Let me know what you have. Many thanks and best wishes to all John
  5. A

Polish Lavvu Improvements

First off if someone has already done a thread on this sorry but I couldn't find it in the recent articles. I recently managed to get my hands on an un-issued Polish army Lavvu. Today was the first day I was able to take some time and head out to set it up (I have a flagstone garden). I...
  6. copper_head

Polish Lavvu Poncho

Could some kind soul tell me the approximate dimensions of one of the polish lavuu ponchos please? I can find dimensions for the whole lavvu but not the individual poncho shelter half. Also are they made from canvas? Cheers!