belt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
  1. T

Sold fjallraven canvas belt 122cm

fjallraven canvas belt 122cm £12 posted
  2. U

Leather thinning help

Hello guys, I've just bought a new leather belt, to replace an old torn one. Width matches perfectly with the buckle's, but I've ran into a problem I didn't even expect: the belt is too thick, and I simply can't get it through the buckle. I've tried thinning it with a knife, but without much...
  3. Angst

Belts, Belts...I Hate Making Belts LOL!

hi...just finished these...9 belts is enough for me to require a holiday afterwards lol...i love belts as much as anyone alive, but making them wears me out...i'm getting old lol and happy new year to y'all! regards sonni ps....now taking bets on who will say ''theres only 8...
  4. Dreadhead

Celtic 'La Tene' Belt & Sporran

My latest project is now up for grabs, a pictish/celtic la tene belt with a matching sporran. The belt is 2" wide and 53" long with straight cut edges (not rounded or burnished). The belt has a la tene pattern hand carved down the entire length in sections. The belt can be shortened easily to...
  5. grey-array

Leather Belt Medium Brown Marbled finish (Picture Heavy)

Hey everyone, I finally got around to getting some of my last years stuff on the forum as I was swamped past months. I have about 6 project coming in this week to show you guys, off which the British postal service lost one! This one is 2.6 mm vegtan belt I am planning to take into production...
  6. Neumo

Kifaru clearout:Side Pockets in OD, Cargo Panel in OD & PowerPull Belt in Coyote

?Once a year around this time I tend to have a clear out & have found some Kifaru stuff that is not getting used, so I am putting it up for sale. This kit is expensive because it is bomb proof as well as being very well designed. 2x Kifaru Tactical Side Pockets in Olive These are the Kifaru...
  7. Angst

Belt loop / danglers for sale

ALL WITHDRAWNHi...I've made four danglers for sale on bcuk...made from lovely thick 4mm pre-dyed leather and embossed with either a crossed-axe or oak leaf motif...they have either solid welded brass loops or gun-metal d-rings (you can have either)...I'm happy to do them at a lower price for...
  8. O

Make your own "Iceman" belt! Ötzi's 5300 year toggle and thong system reborn!

Hello everyone, I would like to reintroduce an elegant belt design that I believe was used by Ötzi the Iceman over 5000 years ago. It is a design that I hope you will consider integrating into your bushcraft kit as it is simple to make and extremely useful. For those of you that are not...
  9. Angst

a crazy leather belt and a leaky poncho

hi....dunno whether this should be here or in kit chatter..... ok i dug out this old belt and thought i'd put it on here....i bought it at a car boot about 15 years ago...finally got round to doing a quick bit of research....am i correct in thinking this is a verrrrrry old firemans belt? it...
  10. L

DIY Leather Belt Knife Sheath (couple of pics)

Hi all, My first thread to share a really simple MYO leather sheath for the Frost Mora or any similar fixed blade knife. 1) Started with an old leather belt - the kind you buy in spain off the looky looky man for next to nothing. Important thing is that it needs to have stitching along its...