• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
relfy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello me dear - I've got an honest wage comin' in. I'll be dealing drugs down the hill at the local chemists :) Start on Monday. How's it all goin' with you?
    There's dextrous :) have you ever seen those scenes that artist makes in the eye of needles or on pin heads? I forget his name...
    There's dextrous :) have you ever seen those scenes that artist makes in the eye of needles or on pin heads? I forget his name...
    A jewellers saw....Used t' use it for cuttin' out coins...(some non-native coins have some groovey designs). Tis about half a mill wide an' quater o' a mill thick. I draw the silhouette on the prepared horn or bone....drill a hole in the centre an' cut away all the inside....siiiimmmmples! :)
    Mojos back....finished this one too.
    LoL....Tis confusin' fer sure.....Got another one on the go...but the tv has sapped me mojo...so I'll finish it tomoz.
    If it 'moves' ye THAT much ye can have it....ye'll have t' pm me yer addy/PO box an' I'll chuck it in the post monday.
    Ye never know...could be another buisness enterprize in the makin'..lol.
    Wow! That's beautiful!! You got the sense of graceful sinuosity really well. I'm so impressed... It actually makes me FEEL something which makes it real art in my books. :) I'm afraid i didn't get to look at your other pics today as I'd forgotten i was seeing a friend off. I'll try asap tho - I'm totally enthralled! My otter has been an elusive creature when it comes to the camera I'm afraid.. What with condensation on the window or totally dark light conditions and my totally befuddled state when being woken up. He's only visited twice in last month anyway... But who knows, maybe he'll pop his head up in broad daylight one day :)
    Wow..sounds liken ye has got all work avenues covered..lol
    Ye can be as nosey as ye like me dear, nigh said that be derisory t' anyone...yet..Pickin' up the rats on Sunday..so should be a laugh stoppin' them gettin' into, on, under and thro everything till they learns..lol
    You've got a rootlin' otter!...how cool!...ye needs t' set yer camera fer some sneaky shots...then get em posted. Me wanna see! loves otters...liken CATS o' the river..hehe
    As fer the barge.....ifin the lotto comes in...ye'll be the first t' get her underway...got another 12mths till me captainsy becomes a written mark..doh!.
    Have been doin' a little more caaarrvin o' late t' get some gold in..(check the convo wi' John). Here's a link t' me photo page...have a wander an' marvel!.
    http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/Captain123/Antler%20work/
    I dissuaded him from doing anything with the ladder. He climbed down the normal steps instead, which was pretty impressive in those boots!
    He looks like he's plotting something to do with the ladder, all the same... :)
    Wow doesn't he look like his brother there? Aw :) i got to have a whole pile of cuddles when we went out on Kath's boat couple of weeks ago cos it was cold and they were tired and we were all wedged in the well deck :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…