• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Red Fox
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Glad they worked and you liked them. I really enjoyed watching the Kiltchers, I'll get the rest of the programs sorted for you.
    Hey Bud. I'm aiming to get out for the March meet as a motivator for me to get uni work done. Training sounds good! Cannae wait!
    thanks dave good to see you to and i will let you know of any meets and shin digs.
    Just wanted to say I had a great time this weekend mate, was nice to see Hannah and and Raif too.

Let me know about any meets coming up around your neck of the woods, and any help i can offer with your dads shin dig!

Stay Frosty

Dave
    just looked at the pics on sub zero it is going to be a superb snow adventure looks great and plenty of deep snow for wall and shelter building but should be no problem making windbreaks around your home for the next few days, its hard not to be a bit jealous but will be out their myself next year with you will give you a ring later on .
    Hey Fella

Will be going to middlewood in Feb, looking forward to getting out for a bit in the woods, not been since september!!!!!

Will be good to see you and the family again too mate.

Looking forward to a good time

Dave
    The Moot is definitely a possibility. There's something for everyone so it has the making of a great family holiday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…