• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Cyclingrelf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mum sent me a text sayin trip to clowance planned, and bring suit... I said i didn't really fancy it tbh...
    Damn. I'm coming by train... I'll bring my wheelie suitcase! Lol :)
    Which reminds me can you make sure there is someone at the station to meet me? 16.12 Sunday.
    Lol! Compulsory cake? I can see I'm gonna have to fast immediately. Lol. What a star :) We're going to have to start calling her Mrs Doyle :D
    Yes you're right :) on all counts.
    I just polished off two lamb chops and a heap of potatoes and cabbage ;-p Reckon that'll do me now till i come home on Sunday! :)
    I must have just been having a really bad day I think. I feel lots better now and over night decided in my sleep that its ok, as I can just go in for the decorative stuff, which is much less palaver - and is what I wanted to do anyway - I was only doing the full job because I thought that would get more custom, which it might but hey! Also that night, Terry - Penny's dad at the the club, sent me down three sacks of fire wood, all cut up the right size to fit in my fire - out of the blue! What a darling. I wondered why he'd been so interested in what kind of fire I had. I haven't been stressing to anyone but you, so that was really just cos he must have been remembering me and sussing it out for himself that I'd be a bit skint atm. Then yesterday I was working all day with a christmas event and some of those people brought me christmas cards! I don't know why but I'm always surprised when I have an impact on people and they remember me. Liz keeps telling me off for it. hehe :)
    Oh for crying out loud. You can read what i wrote first now if you want. But its just appeared in my section.
    Aaggh! Third time lucky. My messages keep getting lost or going in wrong place. In brief then - yeah sorry was being a bit defeatist. Got up on wrong side this morn and a few things upsetting me. Looking forward to Christmas :) and will catch up then. Be home in a week! E xx
    Lol :D ...well i haven't even worked out how to afford it yet.
    I'm gettin dismayed about the boat painting malarky now as can't even afford to begin :(
    Reckon I'm gonna send my cv to slimbridge and be depressed for the rest of my life :(
    Yeah but if i was having a baby or moving to NZ or something you'd all be all oohs and aahs. From my point of view i can't see the difference :) Still an adventure and coming of age. :D
    Interesting. Noone seems very excited by this prospect. Except me and a bit Dad, and Dave :)
    Btw, Geir and Ragna are gonna skype over Christmas! :) Have to try and get Grandma to join in, practice her Norwegian :)
    Oh! ..did you think i was referring to cognitive behavioural therapy? No i meant compulsory basic (motorbike) training :) I'm doing psychodynamic in any case.
    Yeah he he :)
    Well i know the moggy has been amazingly reliable so that sometimes i think it must be running on divine intervention... I do abuse it quite badly. So i decided i better be sensible and think of a back up while i take it off the road and give it some tlc. Geoff's said i can have a corner of the lorry place after he has a tool sale on the 20th, which is another lovely kind thing of him!
    ... I also figured, im 30 now. If im not 'old enough' to have a bike i never will be.
    It makes sense at the moment as they are so cheap end economical.
    I just talked to dad about finding out about doing my CBT while I'm in Penzance :)
    Aww :) that's good then. Was obviously saving himself for the most important audience. Daddy! :)
    na night then x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…