• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Cyclingrelf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thought I'd delete some messages and make room, but I'm making a mess of it. What's the point of a 'soft' delete?
    Aw poor little tike. i spoke to Mum and she was using words like 'let everyone down'. I hope she wasn't doing that in front of him. To be honest, i don't remember being in a play until i was about 6 or 7. And it was hard enough then. Sounds like a bit of a sadistic thing to make 4 year olds say lines in front of a whole crowd unless they want to... And twice! In the same day! Some adult there needs to join the st peter's players or something and get this lust for theatre out of their system.
    Awwww!!!! He's in a play?? Man he's getting big and I'm missing it! Tell him good luck from me!! :)
    Actually i got a similar one of the nuthatch :)
    Wow I'm so jealous!! What a wonderful day! That does it. I'm going out tomorrow. Haven't really done much at all lately cos of working late, being anaemic or whatever, and perhaps being a bit post- traumatic stress :) he he. Got new boots now tho so no more wet feet! Berghaus again cos they're comfy but lets see how they hold up this time. And Glyn and i have got a walking pact now too. So 2nd wknd in Jan we're doin the severn way together, then probably explore the breacons. :) That pic is still lovely, essence of barn owl :) See if u can get a better one and show me!
    You can see my nuthatch in my album now. :) managed to get these this morn. It only seems to come for 30secs a day. Had to shrink to be able to upload via phone... Let me know how they look.
    Yes i did get one completely rubbish photo. But the nuthatch is recognisable...
    My nuthatch came back!! :D ... And then it flew away cos my stoopid camera flash went off. Grrr!
    Not sure actually. I'll ring tomorrow and ask. Yes part time is wonderful! Why do ya think I've been doing it since July last year? K that's me..off to bed. Na night hon. Xxx.
    p.s. You looked over in the naughty corner lately? You'll need Google translate :) x
    Lol :) i made chicken soup yesterday and if my blood tests don't come back anaemic I'll be very surprised... I actually ate every single bone in the carcass... They were all soft cos i pressure cooked it. Hope it is something sortable anyway. I can't get on like this. Only got up at 9.30 wrote a letter and went to see Liz and now its 6.30 and I'm completely bushwacked. Want to go to bed but I'll try draw it out for another hour.
    Hows Ginni? Funnily enough i was just talking about her ample bra with the Cap'n :)
    Did you know i've got tawny owls here too? They dont just hoot at me, they do their whole courtship spaceship-visiting impression. And i swear they do 'it' in the tree over my roof. Talk about taking the liberty. But as they seem to follow me everywhere i go I'm starting to feel like if they werent there it would be like a curse or something. Like ravens and the tower of London.
    Although they screech, them things. It was bad enough when the tawny owl decided to sit on my windowsill and hoot in at me every middle of the bloody night.
    We've got a new barn owl?? Wow that is good. Hasn't been one for years :) Imagine, one day it might set up residence on the farm, like pretty much everything else thats meant to be wild round there :) That would be cool.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…