• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
relfy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sounds a plan.....when were ye thinkin' o' startin'?....tis a tad squally atm...Is this a summer vocation?
    It ain't hard me dear.....gotta use the right rollers an' prep' before hand....tho me detailing is gettin' more shaky the older I gets.. :)
    I really buggered my hands up tanning sheepskins. I'm STILL waking up unable to bend the fingers properly and with numbness and pins and needles. It gets better as the day progresses, then another nights sleep and I'm back with old lady claws and banging on the keyboard with my fists instead of proper fingers...
    Was....got knocked in sept'.....60 of us got the can due t' 'budget cuts'...tho no management have left.....hopefully will get re-employed in the spring....unless s'thing comes up b4 hand.....need yer vessel paintin'? lol
    Incidentally, Roger the parrot only needed to hear the sound of the bowdrill once to start getting some pretty good mimickry of the sounds...if I'm not careful, I'm gonna have to 'fess up to practising in the living room while the aged Ps were on holiday...luckily, the sheepskin I'm softening doesn't make much noise ;)
    Ah yes - I guess I ought to get that checked out sometime before I'm 50 too. Anyways, thought you'd be interested to know some irrelevant stats I found out today.
    This photo:

Has been found mainly by people looking at one of my bushmoot sets. However, one person found it by searching for "Bums big", another looking at my "naughty" tags, and one by searching for "naughty sister"!!!!!
    :lmao:
    I think Roger's problem sounds like he'll need live-in 24 hour professional support for at least a month. :D
    Good idea!!!
    What you letting the vampires in the NHS at ya for?
    I just had a look at that conversation below - you set yerself up for that one!!!
    Good for Ron! I owe him a pint when I see him then.
    Na, I wasn't wearing wellies ;)
    Had a thought about an excuse to get the totally drop dead gorgeous vet around again - Roger the parrot is definitely addicted to Marijuana. I can hear him causing a racket at the moment because I haven't given him his evening fix of hemp seeds yet...definitely needs detox and professional attention ;)
    They're cool...not eaten me clothes yet...but give it time...some photies (slightly blurred cos they won't sit still fer the camera :) )

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Just been out to look. All quiet amongst the sheep. Had a brief scare because Sirus was missing, but turned out he was hiding behind a rock and looked very smug when I found him. Another brief scare when the postman came, cos I wasn't expecting anyone else to be on the farm. So no reason to call the incredibly gorgeous vet at the moment...:(
    I've been left in charge of the farm again...all on me tod with a bunch of suicidal sheep.
    Off to practice bowdrill now :)
    Solderin' iron...er...nope! Sorry:dunno:
    Hey - I don't start work until Monday, but I don't have to look for a job anymore, so I've now got FIVE DAYS HOLIDAY!!!! Woo hooo!!!!!!
    Sorry to hear your shin is winge-worthy. Hope it's better soon.
    Hey i nearly fell in the canal about a week ago. Didn't give anyone that joy thankfully but i did smack my shin very hard on the stone jetty. t'aint broke but funny thing is, its hurting MORE as time goes on. Whats that all about?
    Jus' as well I know what you're talkin' about regarding yer bottom. Well, sounds like you need a project to take yer mind off yer worries. What are ye gonna make me fer Crimble?? ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…