Sussex Group Meet for November

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Hurrah! Just found out I can make it! Might be there on Friday night but my friend's lad, Cameron, will be coming on Saturday morning. He's bringing some brownies, I think, for the Saturday night

LIST.....................
veryWildbill
Neil 1
Hugo
monkey boy
Graywolf +possible 2
spandit + 1
Simon H
Luke
Neumo
possible Loenja +my brother possible
Jack

Iona

Nomad
Mar 11, 2009
Ashdown Forest
Neil! It has indeed. I've been an extremely busy bunny... Dangerously easy to fall out of the habit of regular posting when you can just read over your partners shoulder whilst prepping mushrooms etc!

What's the earliest we can turn up tomorrow? My son has an inset day, and would be lovely to get set up with time to have a wander, cook dinner etc before dark...

Will be lovely to be at a local meet, we often end up at one in the midlands!

:)

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
When you like I think! I'm sure Jon said we are the only people on site this weekend. It will probably be dark when I get there (so the chute will have to go up on Saturday morning).
The Sussex meets have been really good, they started slow but seem to be gathering pace!
N

Graywolf

Nomad
May 21, 2005
Whereever I lay my Hat
veryWildbill
Neil 1
Hugo
monkey boy
Graywolf + 2
spandit + 1
Simon H
Luke
Neumo
Loenja +my brother possible
Jack

looking forward to this one guys,hmmm venison,nice.Should be arriving Saturday morning

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Well chaps I'm all packed and am leaving within the hour, I have a nice beef and vegetable stew for tonight along with some small boiled spuds.
See you all there.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
All looking good. I spoke to Jon, who said Neil had sorted us out pitch D1 E, so I will update the opening post. I will be down on Saturday morning but am getting over a big bout of flue, so won't be running around a lot.

Food sounds like it is sorted & I will bring the bread making bits along again, including my Dutch Oven. Looking forward to the venison & will bring some other bits as well: potatoes, rice etc.. See you all on Saturday

Sep 29, 2011
Worthing
High guys, not sure if you will get this in time as my daughter has just decided she wants to come along, so we will be there in the morning some time!

veryWildbill
Neil 1
Hugo
monkey boy
Graywolf + 2
spandit + 1
Simon H
Luke
Neumo
Jack
PhotogKeith + 1

Peter_t

Native
Oct 13, 2007
East Sussex
oh god i didn't realise it is this weekend! hopefully should turn up after work tomorow if thats ok?
maybe toby will tag along too? will get him to post on here soon if he can

hopefully see you guys tomorow evening

veryWildbill
Neil 1
Hugo
monkey boy
Graywolf + 2
spandit + 1
Simon H
Luke
Neumo
Jack
PhotogKeith + 1
peter_t

pete

TJRoots

Nomad
Jul 16, 2009
East sussex
yeah i'll be along, its been too long since ive been to a meet.

veryWildbill
Neil 1
Hugo
monkey boy
Graywolf + 2
spandit + 1
Simon H
Luke
Neumo
Jack
PhotogKeith + 1
peter_t
tjroots

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
should turn up after work tomorow if thats ok? /QUOTE]

That is fine, as you just pay for each 24 hours you are on site so come when you want. Looks like we will have quite a few this time so I am looking forward to this one.

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Forgot to say, A BIG thank YOU to Neil1 for doing us proud and to Luke as well for his tracking demo and venison stew.
cheers guys.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Another great meet at Broadstone completed, so I am very happy about that. A big thanks to Neil for bringing the parachute & for providing us with one of the best stews I have had in a long time. Likewise to Luke for his fascenating fireside show & tell on deer and other woodland animals, plus Iona for her Mushroom walk that should us just how many types of mushroom are to be found in southern woodland if you know where to look. It was great to see some now familiar faces as well as meeting some interesting new local bush crafters. Thanks to all those who attended for making this one of the most interesting meets yet. Sitting under the parachute next to the fire with the first cup of tea of the day was wonderful, just chatting away & learning new stuff all the time.

I will put up the ad for next months meet in a minute & put in a link from this thread.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE