Anybody has any experience with Atlama combat boots ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodrat

Forager
Dec 31, 2004
Oregon U.S.A.
I have a pair and they seem to be very good boots ,if there is a down side it's that even after long break in they remain stiff in places, but for tromping the bush, no real complaints other than that.

F

FreshMint

That's good, cause I just ordered a pair of Altama boots ;)

I had to fight with me so hard since there are plenty of similar looking boots out there that look like they would do a similar job.
But for once I want to buy something and keep it working for a few years ;)

Danceswithhelicopters

Sep 7, 2004
Scotland
Got a brand new pair of Altamas in US10 if anyones interested. I prefer my Matterhorns at the moment. I did have a pair of US Altama Combats previously though and I found the leather to be top notch. Almost good enough not to be goretex lined. Sole pattern was described as 'non-clog' and did exactly that.

F

FreshMint

Danceswithhelicopters said:
Got a brand new pair of Altamas in US10 if anyones interested. I prefer my Matterhorns at the moment. I did have a pair of US Altama Combats previously though and I found the leather to be top notch. Almost good enough not to be goretex lined. Sole pattern was described as 'non-clog' and did exactly that.
Can u post a pic of the ALtama boots u bought ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE