MyTiCup

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I was looking at those the other day, if I hadn't already bought a MSR mug a couple of weeks ago I'd give one a go.

Could have save myself £8 too

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I've had a Tibetan one for a few years now and it's been everywhere. They are great bits of kit.

1920Jun201050.jpg

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Yep I've got one of the bigger ones too. As far as I've seen the new one is the smallest ti 'pot' I've seen. The mug is just a bit too big for a brew.

P1000295.jpg

Last edited:

JimN

Forager
Feb 7, 2006
The Amber Valley
Yep I've got one of the bigger ones too. As far as I've seen the new one is the smallest ti 'pot' I've seen. The mug is just a bit too big for a brew.

I was actually a bit disappointed it wasn't bigger :) I need a big mug of proper coffee to get me moving in the morning. I'm liking the idea of the TI cup though.

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
I'm a bit tempted by the larger MytiMug; huge for a mug, but ok in a pinch for a pot, and fits outside a nalgene (hmm, does it fit outside a Guyot?)

if you mean the guyot design nalgene then yes, i have a tatonka mug which fits the nalgene and guyot designs bottle :)

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funny, I did an order for some bits off Alpkit & nearly got one of these as an impluse buy, but then decided not to. I think I will get me some next time I am in a shopping mood.

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
Looking at these and the larger mugs and just wondering if its easy to clean them?

Only titanium i have is a spork :p Thanks

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
Twenty-five quid for a mug?! I guess I'll wait until Aldi do them. :)

i paid £22 for my crusader mug with postage, sent it back as it was damaged and i haven't seen a penny since :( you cant take money to the grave with you :D

Last edited:
Mine arrived today and it is a neat wee cup, Already had a cup of tea and now onto a nice hot chocolate, Almost tempted to sleep in the new sleeping bag but I will leave that for another time. I think it will be far too warm for indoor use. Alpkit really are a fantastic company. Good prices for the gear always quickly delivered and a nice wee handwritten thank you with every order.

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
I had a look at one yesterday and they are nice compact pieces of kit. I chose not to buy it as I have the Mytimug which fits an Optimus crux and a canister nicely, the cup is a little on the small side, but great all the same.

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
I'm strongly considering getting one of the bigger ones (MytiMug) and pairing it with a Guyot standard bottle to make a 'on the go' brew kit. Can anyone confirm for me that the larger MytiMug (as opposed to the MytiCup) fits the Guyot designs stainless steel bottles please? If so, is it a snug fit, or does it rattle around? Can't find this information anywhere. Pics would be mucho appreciated!!

If not, would anyone recommend a Stainless/Titanium mug that fits around the Guyot designs stainless bottles SNUG?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE