TESCO Heads-up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
I picked up all 3 yesterday in tesco , the instructions say to micro it for 3min or empty into a pot .
I thought i would try and boil in the bag like the rat pack meals , so 4 mins in boiling water was enough to make the contents piping hot .
i tried the tikka , it was good with plenty of chicken but a bit much sauce . My daughter tried the korma Not as good as the tikka but plenty chicken and lots of sauce .
This leaves the thai green chicken curry to try tonight .
On the whole for 99p each not bad Pack weight 400grams not to bad , well worth taking a couple away for a weekend camping but you wouldn't want to eat them all the time .

Craig.................

I

IBrown

Bought 3 flavours today. Emptied into trangia 27 pan over meths burner. No point cooking it on my home gas stove as I won't have it with me when out and about. Used the simmer lid and when bubbling added a packet of Uncle Bens Express and about 50ml water simmered for 10 min and had enough for lunch for 2. Really nice meal sorry forgot to say I had the Thai. Couldn't beleive how much chicken was in the bag.
Thanks for the Heads up.
Ian

Caboose

Apr 7, 2011
uk
anyone near kent/essex or even in central london that knows any stores that stock this? I'm having great difficulty trying to find this! D: If you could help out a fellow bushcrafter it would be very much appreciated!! :)

Last edited:

andy_pevy

Tenderfoot
May 5, 2006
Sandhurst
anyone near kent/essex or even in central london that knows any stores that stock this? I'm having great difficulty trying to find this! D: If you could help out a fellow bushcrafter it would be very much appreciated!! :)

My local store (The Meadows, Camberley) used to do them, but I have been told that it is now a discontinued item :( .

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE