Dartmoor 2 The Revenge ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Just got back from a weekend at Ivan's (yes another one LOL), have a few shots of the lavvy screen Banger is making, nearly completed the first of four, would have been finished, but a lack of suitable materials in the immediate vicinity, is slowing progress a little. Will post the shots as soon as I have recovered from the drive back haha.

Progress report on the privacy screens

Man about the woods...

IMGP2348.jpg

The supervisor overseeing operations...

IMGP2350.jpg

IMGP2323.jpg

IMGP2325.jpg

tea break...

IMGP2358.jpg

IMGP2361.jpg

You've been framed...

IMGP2388.jpg

While Fox works on the bowl...

IMGP2333.jpg

Also featuring a moment of quiet contemplation from the screen queen himself...

IMGP2372.jpg

Feb 6, 2011
none
After carefull consideration , going back to nature and everything , i am going to revert to the old fashioned wet shave method , and am going to use Badger90's beard as a shaving brush being made of pure badger hair and after watching him in that plunge pool , he is as mad as a brush !! handy in the woods and all ..

Badger90

Forager
Mar 17, 2011
Devon
Handsome chap aren't i lol

Still work to be done on the first panel so i get it right for the other 3 to be done, i'm hoping to get it done before the meet.

Nice to see you again Savage and Ivan :D

TJRoots

Nomad
Jul 16, 2009
East sussex
i shall also be coming along now that i have found a way of getting there :D1. Badger & Fox
2. Nova & Pinky
3. Dave53
4. Zarkwon
5. savagewolf (Rick)
6. Jon(ajuna) and poss the family Robinson
7. Bushwhacker
8. Crazysaint222 aka savagebushcraft
9. Bazzworx & Yvette
10. Freddyfish + SWMBO (glamping in the cabin)
11. Kard133
12.TeeDee
13. Zebaroon (Joel)
14. The Big Lebowski (Alan)
15. Neumo
16. Emma and Nathan
17. TJRoots (Toby)

Feb 6, 2011
none
Well done , the nov and pink ones saves me messing about , he must be a jolly good chap , if he is a friend of yours , gunna squeeze him and his stuff in allright ? oh yeah no 200 mile an hour car or a Dorset borne poacher ssshhhh!! roll on the 27th
best wishes

Ivan...

A

andyBruce

After a rediculous amount of internet troubles (no thanks to a mobile internet provider who shall remain nameless... 3 ...) i am happy to be able to announce that i shall be attending for the whole weekend!!! armed with a little more knowledge, and some new toys!

I look forward to seeing everybody for another great weekend!

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE