Dark Age Meet 4

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
This thread has been quiet for a while. Is this meet going to go ahead?
I need to make a few arrangements, so finding out for sure sooner rather than later will be good.

Eric

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Breakthrough - plans for this weekend fell through - will you have space for me gary - ill be there late friday - can i have my usual house pleeeeeese

Cheers
Nick

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
How many coming in all then?

Anyway i have all the stuff now so i may as well do it for me and any who want can dip in

Did you hear from toddy cobweb & the others

Last edited:

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
I'll be there late afternoon or early evening on Friday. Be nice if I can have a wee house to myself this time. Last time I kipped in the longhouse on that lumpy bed. My back has just about recovered.

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Gary my cooking pots are in winter storage and i cant get to them before the weekend - would you have a spare pot i can use for the stew?

Cheers
Nick

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I'll be there late afternoon or early evening on Friday. Be nice if I can have a wee house to myself this time. Last time I kipped in the longhouse on that lumpy bed. My back has just about recovered.

I reckon you can take your pick from most of the village Eric.

Nick has one bagsied, we're in our usual spot and two others are reserved by staff but the rest are available.

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Ace

Ill bring bows & arrows we can do some archery in the pig oen behind the long house if there are some straw bales or such we can use for a backstop

Cheers
Nick

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Thanks Gary Debs & Eric for an ace weekend.
very chilled this time which was great - maybe some thatching next time would be fun.

Cheers
Nick

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE