A new quick and safe method of firelighting !!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
dude by starting this thread you have missed the start of jeremy kyle!

whereas i was engaged in a meaningful and constructive task of pushing dog poo around the backyard with a hose.
hurrah for half term :headbang:
the life of a mature(ish) student ; noodles, custard creams and dog turds.:yikes:

Dude im on the rock n roll so pushing dog shat around anywhere whilst getting paid would be extreamly meaningful to me !lol
:viking::viking::viking:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Matches are essential when lighting a good cigar. I don't smoke now be keep dreaming about smoking a bloo*y cigar, a nice one too, a good Cuban.

Lee Wright

Forager
Mar 9, 2009
Nottingham
I thought you made fire by finding a trail of petrol leaking from a baddies crashed car then calmly throwing a fag end into it before turning and slowly swaggering away...

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Matches are essential when lighting a good cigar. I don't smoke now be keep dreaming about smoking a bloo*y cigar, a nice one too, a good Cuban.

have to disagree there mate, I smoked cigars for years and found standard matches made the cigar taste vile unless they were lit on the back end then used to light my cigar. my prefered igniting method was the in car lighter as it never tainted the smoke flavour and always lit evenly. Old Port with tips were my favourite cigars, gave up over 2 years ago though..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE