Whats The Worst Drink You Have Been Drunk On ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Quadruple absolute vodka and red bull... £5 a glass in our old haunt.

I think i managed 5-6, a kebab and the worst nights 'hanging on' to the bed i can trully remember.

That was 10 years ago, and i still cant go near the stuff to-date.

al.

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Anything from Glentroll, particulalry Absynth.

On another note, red Aftershock, managed to get drunk soley on that one night and was sick, worst of it was I had nothing in my stomach and there's not a lot of it to bring up..... Even the smell gives me the dry boke now :lmao:

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Macedonian ''Skopje" Lager, the stuff gave me a hangover while drinking it!
The crates it came in had "Drink Skopje Lager and everything is possible!" written on the side. Now that's one phrase that I'll never forget...gives me a hangover just thinking about it!:rolleyes:

Oh and I'll give John Fenna's bottle of 'Orrible stuff that he brought to the Bushmoot in 2009 a mention because that was seriously horrendous! Can anyone else remember that little bottle of horror!:yikes:

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Worst drink you have been drunk on and never again !!!

Mine are .
ouzo/pernod
port
sherry
black sambucca
home made wine
and the worst, green ginger wine- get thee away from me satan !!

I cried a little there mate..port,sherry, samuel bucca..even ginger wine are lovely. got ginger wine in the fridge atm ;) saying that.. i do have a stomache/taste for special brew and tramp lubricant.

Worst has got to be really cheap vodka though..neat out the neck! even worse than some arsey home brew Un-filtered carrot wine!

my current favourite tipple is 'kestrel super' ..i know its got a bad rep and im sure i look like the prime audience for it but i do have a varied taste in beverages. I personally have never had a stomache for large volume of liquid..so stronger drinks always worked well for me.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
...how I didn't die in my sleep is beyond me.

I've found myself asking that same question after many nights boozing and eating uncooked meat...brings a smile to my face thinking about it though.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
I have remembered an other that my brain was trying to blank out .

About ten years ago i just finished building a pub and on the opening night me and the guys were drinking pints of Stella but every half hour one of the staff
would walk past our table with a full tray of champagne. Free Stella and champagne is a bad mix .

I ended up staying in the hotel of the guys that i was working with then getting chucked out at lunch time . so i went and slept in my van till about 7 in the evening .
buy this time i felt ok and sober enough to drive the 15 miles home . After about 15 minutes driving the motion of the van wasn't doing me much good and i felt very ill ,
the trouble is i was driving over the forth road bridge at the time ! i sprayed the dashboard and steering wheel , took a bit of cleaning up with a hose and a cloth at a petrol station.
I have been to many opening nights in bars and clubs and the ones with free bars are well worth a miss because they just get silly and messy.

Craig......................

Realbark

Aimless Wanderer
Jan 18, 2011
South Lincs UK
Cherry Brandy - i had to move my whole head as my eyes hurt in their sockets if i moved em. Never agin (20 odd years ago and best part of a bottle with beers). Mind you, if there was NOTHING else...........:headbang:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
On one particularly horrible session I once drank half a bottle of Royal Mint Chocolate liqueur
and can confirm that it is as vile as it sounds.I smelled and tasted only After Eights for about a week and
had a headache of considerable magnitude!
Heartily not recommended.
Bottoms Up
Simon

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
has to be absinthe, we had some at the Glen Trool meet last week, the stuff of ledgends, i had a knee op the next day and i swear i could of handled the op without a anaestetic

COL

Hmmm worst stuff I ever tasted was made in a home made still by some scientists as an experiment. It tasted rank and made me ill for a couple of days.

Worst ever hangover was after a night on the vodka and fresh orange. I drunk so much I passed out on the bar and spent the next 2 days throwing up and the remainder of the week in bed with "Flu" like symptoms aching shivers temperatures sweats etc. Didnt drink for a long long time after that.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
labratory grade 100% percent alchohol..if you drank enough to get drunk you'd most likely drop dead..but my bro tasted it and said it felt like liquid flames.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
On the 'kestrel super' tonight and a few glasses of ginger wine { ;) co-ops own } , should be fine in t' morning ..after a few glasses of water of course.

Jan 28, 2010
ontario
When I was a kid one of the local hillbillies made dandelion wine in a galvanized washtub...it ate the zinc off the tub and turned out a pitch black colour.
One neighbour tasted it and then told his wife to fetch the dog. She asked why did he want the dog and he replied, 'I want to lick his a#se to get the taste
out of my mouth!'

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
haha! i've sampled some harsh home brews..mostly my own but still, a bad one is vile. gathered a massive load of dandilion heads once for a homebrew but i got f'ed up and hurt so never got round to it..the heads went brown and smelt like dead cat by the time i felt better.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE