Sorry my Friends!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I thought I'd just explain my recent absence and apologise to anyone that is waiting for anything I have promised them! (please give me a nudge if that is the case)

My father is quite ill and I have been spending most of my free time visiting my parents since Christmas, not that easy when it is a 3hr round trip.

Suffice to say I feel pretty bushed at the mo so haven't had the chance or energy to post much. I guess it will continue for a while longer so bear with me and please don't feel bad if you need to remind me anything, I often need a nudge at the best of times! :eek:

I'll still be looking in (much to swmbo's despair) even if I don't post - have to have a bushy fix after all!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Graham,

If you want a couple of days escape at any point - walk in the salt marshes, sit by the fire, drink tea, home made bread etc., just say the word

Hugh

tommy the cat

Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Thoughts with you mate my old man hasnt had the best of health recently so I know where youre coming from.
Spend as much time as you can with the family everything else doesnt mean anything.
D

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Thanks for the words of support my friends and Hugh, one day I WILL take you up on your kind offer mate!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Sorry to hear that Graham, I'm going through the same thing with my dad at the moment.

Best wishes to your dad mate

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi my thaughts are with you both at this time as i lost my dad last year i know how you feel i hope they both recover from there illnesses my regards to you and your familys
dave

Wilderbeast

Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
I thought I'd just explain my recent absence and apologise to anyone that is waiting for anything I have promised them! (please give me a nudge if that is the case)

My father is quite ill and I have been spending most of my free time visiting my parents since Christmas, not that easy when it is a 3hr round trip.

Suffice to say I feel pretty bushed at the mo so haven't had the chance or energy to post much. I guess it will continue for a while longer so bear with me and please don't feel bad if you need to remind me anything, I often need a nudge at the best of times! :eek:

I'll still be looking in (much to swmbo's despair) even if I don't post - have to have a bushy fix after all!

Here if you need me Graham! Hold it together buddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE