Cegga group buy - the final thread!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

karlch

Feb 6, 2011
hull
im looking forward to the next group buy is it ok to get all three axe sizes or is it limited to one per person?

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
delivery is up to cegga, he should be able to send that far but it will obviously cost more.
karlch, you can have as many of any kind you want! but i dont think all three kinds will be in the next group buy, i think the 3 styles are going to be in 3 separate group buys.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Sent payment yesterday. Can all those interested in chipping in for Scorps axe check out the relevant thread for payment details please so I can get it sorted and sent to Cegga.

Thanks folks.

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
well, the deadline is tomorrow and DFCA has not confirmed his interest... tomorrow if i have still heard nothing then Hathor takes the place.

satosato

Forager
May 29, 2009
London
Do we have to add paypal fees when sending money to Cegga or is it included in the whole cost? Sorry if this is a daft question, just want to make sure.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE