Possibles sale;Silva Matchsafes, Silva lighter, Issue heliograph, Issue Clasp knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Hi again all,
More kit for sale, all inc P&P and Paypal fees.

First off 2x Silva Matchsafes, one Brass colour and one matt black. Both have a very, very good compass in the top, covered by the removable rubber cap and has an inbuilt rubber bottom to stop rattle and ignition as well as a good lanyard. Each one will come with a set of wind and waterproof matches and stricker as in the pics. Couldn't find a UK link (I got these when in Canada), but see link below for more details.
http://www.basegear.com/silvamatchbox.html
Used very little so both in great condition, £12 each inc P&P n Paypal. Brass and Black both now SOLD.

Next is the Silva stormproof lighter. Very windproof, shock and waterproof with a window to see how much fuel is in it when turned on side. Fully adjustable flame via screw accessed after removing the hand screw off water proof cover over it. Very solid and reliable as the last resort back up to depend on. Little used and in excellent condition, comes with neck lanyard. £10 inc P&P n PP.SOLD.

Next an RAF/UKSF issue toughened glass heliograph made in Dec 2007. With its padded pouch and never used (I know it looks a bit dodgey in the bottom corner but thats just idiot me with the reflection!!!! :eek:). Hard to come buy and the best that money can buy if you can. £12 SOLD inc P&P n PP.

Last (and only for over 18s please so please so state if I don't know you!) an issue army clasp knife, the locking one. Has a locking blade, combined tin n can opener and a screwdriver/pry end. Used a bit but in good condition. £8 inc P&P n PP.
Cheers and thanks again,
Jacko.

http://img560.imageshack.us/i/29115392.jpg/

Last edited:

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Cheers for that Steve, hope that they serve you well on loads of adventures!
All the best for the New Year,
Cheers,
Jacko

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE