thebushcraftstore.co.uk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Extreme Pilgrim

Forager
Aug 27, 2010
UK
Para cord on that website seems cheap anyone know if it IS genuine 550 it says it is but you never know?

It is. I bought two packets the other day and tested it. Their reasoning for the cheaper price is sound and this, in turn, means that a customers will return time after time allowing them to harness a niche section of the market.

3bears

Settler
Jun 28, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
I made my '3rd' buy form these guys on Friday, they also have an ebay shop, which is how I found them! fast service and good quality products, I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone...

telwebb

Settler
Aug 10, 2010
Somerset, UK
I found them when looking for cord, then got blinded by the other stuff they sell, and found you guys from there....where will it end?

Used them a few times now and can't fault them.

Popped in there today.. loads of great stuff, bro (redwood bushcraft) got a sleep bag, Wolfcrafter picked up about 100 quids worth of titanium stuff and then put it down again! I picked up some back issues of bushcraft mag.. Also noticed he's doing some affordable replica WWII german kit (oakleaf winter anorak and grey wool forage cap's). Always good to pop in and have a nose around when I'm back in london. Nice walk through the woods to get there from the folks house also a bonus!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE