Goodie Bags:

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jellytot

Apr 1, 2010
Manchester
I promised those companies who supplied items for the goodie bags that were not just leaflets that they would get a mention and a link.#
The ONLY Outdoor related company to come forward with anything at all was RONNIE SUNSHINES.
They donated your boot polish.
Here is their link please mention Bushcraft UK and the Bushmoot if you buy anything from them!
http://www.ronniesunshines.com/
Other than this, as many of you will be aware I work for Virgin Media, hence your samsung water bottles and LG and VM lanyards and post its.
If you have any Virgin Media Related Requirements PM me! This includes obviously Virgin Mobile.
Maddave and Manchester City Council helped out with the cloth bags, Wyevale Garden Centres gave some paper carriers and some seeds. I scrounged up the No ad Sticks, lipbalms and shower gel samples from my Ebay Wholesaler and Boots The Chemist have promised HEAPS for next years bags..
(The Vimto Lollies I stole of Maddave!)

I hope you liked them, we're hoping other outdoor companies will be less frugal next year and put in a bit more, IF you work for one of these compaines and know who I can approach for 2nds/overstock items please, once again PM me and I will get in touch.

Hope you had a great moot and see you all at 2011!
(YES I will be there, No I will not be responsible for Mad Dave or anything he gets up to!)

Love
Jules
xxx

Cyclingrelf

Mod
Mod
Jul 15, 2005
Penzance, Cornwall
Hi Jules! For some reason this post didn't come up in my list of what's new...El told me it was here. Anyway, I wanted to add my thanks for all the work you put in to producing those goody bags. They were a great success - THANKS!
See you next year :)

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
looks like I missed out on the goody bags - I got the cloth and few leaflets and a packet of tissues but none of this boot polish malarky etc... But thanks all the same!

Jellytot

Apr 1, 2010
Manchester
looks like I missed out on the goody bags - I got the cloth and few leaflets and a packet of tissues but none of this boot polish malarky etc... But thanks all the same!

Erm , the bag itself was we hope something useful for foraging or maybe just for your dirty laundry, it was only a few token items, sorry to disappoint!

relfy

Nomad

Lol. Urm...perhaps it should be said: The goodie bags were not part of the fee for the moot, they were entirely thought of and executed by Jules out of the goodness of her heart. They had different contents because there were varying amounts of different things contributed.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
ahhh! no I wasn't complaining - I was there for the skills, not boot polish! = )

Jellytot

Apr 1, 2010
Manchester
Lol. Urm...perhaps it should be said: The goodie bags were not part of the fee for the moot, they were entirely thought of and executed by Jules out of the goodness of her heart. They had different contents because there were varying amounts of different things contributed.

I'd love to take the Credit Elle, but actually the Mad One came up with it, I just had more time and negotiating skills than he does!

TIM!
We're doing them again and hope to get some more relevant and useful content this time!
Thanks
Jules

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Haha Jules! :) I'm still trying to get Tony to admit to how much it costs so I can get a ticket. Ooo wonder if I can beat drew to getting ticket number one!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE