Hi from Australia

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 16, 2010
Australia
Hi Guys, just a quick introduction.
Originally from Kent, I got the outdoor bug as a teenage Scout (21st Medway) where I did a few years of learning to appreciate the better things in life. From there, canoe'd, hiked, camped, climbed and mountain biked and found my way to Somerset where I benefited from easy access to moors, hills and coast. Lived there for a few years before heading overseas to my new home South of Sydney, again with excellent access to great bushland wilderness (Royal National Park, Blue Mountains to mention a few) and fine coastal areas. Married with three sons, and now it's my turn to pass on the love and joy of the outdoors. We all camp and hike, and my eldest (6) has just joined Joey Scouts, and I'm involved with Scouting again as a leader. My love rekindled, I find myself spending more time out of town and out in the wilds. Thank you all in advance for your assistance and kinship. I'd be glad to hear from any of you in my new home or anyone from my old homeland, where I have made many lifelong friends around a wood fire under the gaze of Orion and the Big Dipper.
I look forward to a fruitful life now under the Southern Cross.

paolo

Life Member
Dec 30, 2009
Veneto, Northeastern Italy
Hi jasonp,
welcome to BCUK!

I've come back from Australia and after what I have seen I left a piece of my heart down there.
We will wait for reports of your trips and outdoor activities, in the meanwhile all the best!

Cheers
Paolo

Jun 12, 2010
australia
you might like the Malabar headlands. its good for hiking and there are WWII defences there if your interested in the defence of Australia. what grope are you a leader for?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE