Countyman's weekly?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

trail2

Nomad
Nov 20, 2008
Canton S.Dakota (Ex pat)
I was wondering if any of our members subbed to this weekly?. If so what do you think?
If anyone could put an old copy in the post for me I would be most appreciative and of course pay the postage.
Reason I would like a look first is a 3 month sub is close to $70 .:yikes:
Thanks in advance.

peaks

Settler
May 16, 2009
Derbys
Hi,
I don't buy it on a regular basis but I am regular occasional reader, if you follow me. Its a decent read, but theres not enough in it that interests me to keep buying it on a weekly basis. It covers a broad range of field sports and caters for a different readership than Shooting Times, so its down to earth and informative and the articles are well written and informative.

Send me a pm with your address and I'll get a copy over to you so you can make your own judgement.

Cheers
Peaks

sam_acw

Native
Sep 2, 2005
Tyneside
I rate it, only get it occasionally due to location though.
It's basically the "low-class" fieldsports magazine, with more focus on terriers and lurchers than shooting. I often think Shooting Times fills the middle level with something like The Field being the high class magazine.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE