Which Mora?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Alfredo

Settler
Oct 25, 2009
ITALY (ALPS)
Another suggestion requested there :) sorry!
Which Mora of Sweden do you consider the best in terms of efficiency? I never had a Mora and I would like to try, but seeing on E-bay there are models a t 12 euro and models at 35 euros, so I can't decide.
Thanks, Alfredo

Bush_Man

Tenderfoot
Jun 25, 2010
Portugal
The clipper is a great knife.

If you want something a bit sturdier the 711 is your choice.

If you want a wooden handle and a classic proved design the number number one or two classic should be good for you.

If you want to spend more money just buy the 2010.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I like the ergonomics and sheaths of their new bushcrafters. Very nice knives.

5083.jpg

Alfredo

Settler
Oct 25, 2009
ITALY (ALPS)
Thanks guys. Problem solved (at least, at the moment :): I bought this Mora 2000 on E-bay for something 23 euros, I'll let you know, is my first Mora so I'm wondering as he perform. I'll test it! Ciao, Alfredo

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
2010 in green is called the Bushcraft Forest, the original 2010 is black and yellow has been discontinued but some retailers have some left.

'Bushcraft Forest', blimey thats original :rolleyes: Another green item you can loose in the woods, what was wrong with black and yellow :(

Still a great knife but yet another example of a supplier jumping on the 'Bushcraft' gravy train label. Could have been worse I guess, could have been 'Tactical bla bla bla' I suppose

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
"Another green item you can loose in the woods, what was wrong with black and yellow" :(

I agree completely. I just lost the sheath to my wooden-handled Mora classic by dropping it into some sedge litter, all of which was brown, pointed, and about the same width as the sheath. Disappeared without a trace. The stuff ate one of my tarp tent pegs too! :(

Anyone got a spare sheath for a Mora classic? :dunno:[

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
"Another green item you can loose in the woods, what was wrong with black and yellow" :(

I agree completely. I just lost the sheath to my wooden-handled Mora classic by dropping it into some sedge litter, all of which was brown, pointed, and about the same width as the sheath. Disappeared without a trace. The stuff ate one of my tarp tent pegs too! :(

Anyone got a spare sheath for a Mora classic? :dunno:[

Yes, PM your address, but be warned that I'm away from home for a while yet.

Bush_Man

Tenderfoot
Jun 25, 2010
Portugal
If ou have Sheaths that are easy to loose, junt paint a bit or put some bright color tape or cord around it and it will be much harder to loose the sheath...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE