pics of your webbing or pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 12, 2010
australia
can't get camera to work at the moment but i use 2 aus army minimi pouches, 2 aus army canteen pouches with a us army canteen, a aus army canteen cup and a 58patt canteen, a aus army bum pack, a aus army belt, a copy of a aus army comforter and a aus army h - harness.

machifu

Banned
Jan 19, 2010
somewhere
So I'll be the first brave here and i'll show you my knew pouch :eek:
it's Arizzon Wolverine pouch, fresh from the box, still has the tag. I bought two of them, wanted the pack the company offers as well but didn't feel ready to buy before i see the quality.

the pouch holds 10 liters (40x20x10cm) and weights 200g. If they make packs like that, i'll go for it.

four quick release buckles

hydration hole at the back

the guy a talk to said to be infrared-invisible you need to unstich this one

machifu

Banned
Jan 19, 2010
somewhere
looks cool it looks like a bergan side pouch. I'm trying to upload pics but I'm still trying to work out how to. can some one help please.

use imageshack, don't need to register. you upload pics and you get thumbnails.

i paid 27 euro per pouch, so it's 54 for a pair + shipping. it pretty much depends on currency pln vs. EUR.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hi Aus, I use photobucket again free, upload pics, hover over pic once in the album and copy the bottom of the four codes (imgcode) then paste straight into your post. hope that helps

Jun 12, 2010
australia
heres a pic of my webbing
ourstuffbeach206.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE