Move over Mears and Grylls - Rapids Johnson is the man

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
Rapids Johnson and captain adorable get hero worship in out house Justin does some great stuff for kids

i love the one where rapids goes looking for bears and there is always one about three feet behind him but he just cant see it my 4 year old giggles every time

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Yep my kids watch gigglebiz,and dirt girl(well my younger two)and love it,and i have to admit its better than the stuff my 8yr old watch's jeez that Hannah Montana,and wizard's of waverly place,and worst of them all ''the suite life'' its like pulling teeth.

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
my little boy was watching cbeebies the outherday and my local surfing beach came on it with andrew price talking about wild foods .

mark wood

Forager
Jul 25, 2004
Newcastle
I'm glad my two boys still watch the BBC as well. Kids TV is something they do well.

I must also confess a liking for the Penguins of Madagascar:eek:

madagascar-escape-2-africa-200810150138357131-462x260.jpg

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
If you've young kids like me you may have discovered this new hero on CBeebies:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm-MGCOXHSY

There's a great episode where he forages for sweets, biscuits and a cup of tea. Beat that Mears!:D

I love the one where he is in the shop trying on clothes, and a panda is in the next cubicle and the one where he spends the night in the camping shop :)

Shame the little un has gone more for Grandpa in My Pocket just lately though!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE