hello all,new member from Cornwall.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 19, 2010
Cornwall
Hi all, been lurking a fair while on this site and have just posted for the first time - I was drawn to the site as I'm looking to prep myself and a small trail bike for a trip along the Welsh border, but now I see that I'm going to be spending alot of time here as the whole bushcraft thing seems to push alot of my fun switches.

I'm not sure this is the time of life to start rough camping but I was in Trago (local everything cheap shop) and despite going in for a saw and some roofing felt was strangely drawn to the camo pattern tarps in the DIY section, and after all the stuff on here about hobo stoves I found myself wandering up to the kitchen ware bit and stroking my bread while looking at stainless coffee and tea containers.

Anyway - great site and thanks to all of you with such a lot of experience and info to pass on.

Jan 19, 2010
Cornwall
Thanks for the welcome everyone -
Quarryman I see you have a bike as well, I have an XT600 for road and XR250 for the untarmacced ones, how about you?

Trago is where I do most of my beard stroking TBH, red, trying to work out if something is total crap or actually not a bad buy - they have some starter airgnus at £30!! surely pants but the guy on the counter reckons the're OK.

rawshak

Forager
Jan 11, 2009
Cornwall
Trago Rocks :)

Welcome to the BCUK, and welcome to our band of Cornish bushcrafters :)

We've a couple of meets in the next few months that would be worth a look. The NaturalBushcraft Spring Meet in March and the Cornwall RV at the beginning of April.

Where abouts in Kernow are you based mate?

ANDYRAF

Settler
Mar 25, 2008
St Austell Cornwall
:welcome1:There be many of us playing down here, preferably not with bread though. Get along to one of the meets and see if it really taps your funny bone.
:pokenest:

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE