Army Surplus in Hampshire?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TrashCanMan

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2009
Basingstoke
Evenin' :)

I'm looking for an army surplus store in or around Hampshire, Basingstoke/Southampton/Portsmouth/Winchester area.

I love the look of Endicotts in Exeter but I'm not sure when I will be able to get down that way.

Does anyone have any recommendations of something along the same lines but just that little bit closer?

Thanks

Rebirth

Oct 25, 2009
In a barrel, in a field
Hi TrashCanMan
There are 2 that i know of in Portsmouth, one in Highland road, Southsea\Eastney and the other on London road in Northend. No idea if they have websites though.
In fact i might pop down to the Northend one as soon as the ice clears, they always had a big old brass diving helmet\suit in the window, i've always wanted a go in one of them since i was a kid lol.

Last edited:

lee2205

Tenderfoot
Jan 7, 2010
guildford
Yea? Any good? What sort of size? Parking available? :)

theres a multi story about a 1/4 mile from du bora (round the back of the police station), camberly on the other hand is abit of a bugger best thing to do is keep driving rouund the one way until a space becomes clear or get there early. both are a good size but camberley is bigger and better. dunno if it still exists but there used to be a small shop in fleet (kings road, bout a mile from the train station) he also used to sell on flea bay
lee

Last edited:

twr198

Tenderfoot
Jan 20, 2007
England
basingstoke, Camo corner. Exit festival place by gamestation walk up towards mcdonalds. just after the haymarket on your right there is 2 alleys on the right.
down the end of one of them on the left. Comauflauge corner. chinease man runs the place. very good. can get you anything and everything.

Feb 5, 2008
Datchet
basingstoke, Camo corner. Exit festival place by gamestation walk up towards mcdonalds. just after the haymarket on your right there is 2 alleys on the right.
down the end of one of them on the left. Comauflauge corner. chinease man runs the place. very good. can get you anything and everything.

My word is he still there???? I used to buy stuff there when I was a kid back in the 80's. Its a tiny place but always seemed to have everything if you asked.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE