New to the forum from Cornwall

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

smallholder

Tenderfoot
Oct 6, 2009
Cornwall
Just a quick hello from me in Cornwall. I live not far from Perranporth on my small holding with my wife and 3 children 12, 9 and 4. We have a poly tunnel and raise pigs, chickens, turkeys and anything else that takes our fancy.

I have been shooting and eating what i shoot for many years and now getting back into bushcraft after years out.

So please be nice to me if i ask stupid questions.

I am in the market for a bushcraft knife if anyone wants to sell me one.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hello and welcome to the forum Smallholder :)

As for bushcraft knifes there's a fair few for sale on here, just keep a look out in the classifieds

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hi Smallholder - wlecome to the forum :)

I plan to get my own smallholding sorted in Scotland one day so I may have some equally stupid questions myself :D

rawshak

Forager
Jan 11, 2009
Cornwall
Just a quick hello from me in Cornwall. I live not far from Perranporth on my small holding with my wife and 3 children 12, 9 and 4. We have a poly tunnel and raise pigs, chickens, turkeys and anything else that takes our fancy.

I have been shooting and eating what i shoot for many years and now getting back into bushcraft after years out.

So please be nice to me if i ask stupid questions.

I am in the market for a bushcraft knife if anyone wants to sell me one.

Hi mate, I'm just up the road from you in Crantock :)

Hold off on the knife for now, I've got loads of loaners, of different styles and grinds. You're more than welcome to try them out and see what suits you before you decide what type of knife you want.

I see you've already spotted the NaturalBushcraft meet thread, but if you want to hook up before then give me a shout (I'll PM you my contact details), and we can sort you out with any kit you might be short of for the meet.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, and to Cornish buscraft, there's a fair few of us down this neck of the woods. :)

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
Welcome from sunny St Stephen. :)

As Rawshak says, there's a few of us down here and a nicer bunch you couldn't hope to meet. From the looks of it, you'll be putting that to the test at the meet later this month anyway.

See you then

Martin

JoyR

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2009
North Devon
Hi there, you really have chosen the best group of guys to live near :) I'm missing being down the Devon/Cornwall way myself, you are going to have a ball! Try to make some of the Cornish contingent (and devon invaders) meets, you will really enjoy them I'm sure :) I'm just hoping there is such a friendly bunch of bushcrafters where I have just moved in Wales!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE